Thursday, March 8, 2007

#6 1/2 (unofficial) - Check Your Blog Title

This isn't really a 'thing' but, rather, a request that you check our staff participants page to confirm that your registered blog is listed correctly (and head to the Learning 2.0 Progress log if you haven't registered yet). The blogs are now arranged alphabetically by blog title - please make sure your blog is there. If it isn't, and you have already registered, send email to 27things@kcls.org with your blog URL.

Can't remember what your blog title is? Or, seeing it displayed, do you want to change it? Here's how you check it and/or change it:

  1. Log in to your blog (go to www.blogger.com and log in to the 'New Blogger' link in the top right corner of the page).
  2. Click on the 'Settings' tab that is towards the top of the resulting page.
  3. The 'Title' is the first thing you'll see.
  4. And if you decide to change your title? Make sure you click 'save' at the bottom of the screen...
Some good news (at least for me) - the new participants page is semi-automated - any change you make to the title of your blog will be reflected on the participants page shortly after you make the change.

4 comments:

Friendly Neighborhood Librarian said...

Thanks so much! I'm now on the list and feel like I'm part of team too.

pix said...

I registered on 3-8-07, but I'm not on the list yet. Does it take awhile?

KCLS Learning 2.0 said...

Expect to see all newly registered blogs up within one to two working days. I had to take Friday off, so yours won't be up until Monday...

giftgoddess said...

It was hard for me to get each segment figured out, but every week I am learning something new and different.