Postscript - Mp3 Players Shipping Out
The first batch of mp3 players are shipping out this week - we should finish packing them up today.
They'll look like this in the box:
And like this out of the box:
And like this when you are loading up an Overdrive audio ebook:
Thanks again to everyone who started Learning 2.0 and to everyone who finished up.
3 comments:
Oh, they are beautiful--I like the image of all the packages together. I got mine today--what a pleasant surprise!
Thank you KCLS for the MP3 player. I can hardly wait to download some music and books. The experience of "27 Things" was great. I am hoping that we will have more of these learning opportunities in the future. I know that I would participate again.
HOORAY!
I downloaded 3 books on my mp3 player. I've already listened to 1 of them and have reserved a couple more. The sound is of a good quality. Thanks for such a great opportunity to learn
Library Nana
Post a Comment